Custom Search

Fashionable Frizz Fighters  

SHOAIB SIDDIQUI infobyshoaib

Shop-darling
Summer Headbands Despite getting my curly hair tamed with a Brazilian straightening treatment back in May, I'm still dealing with the effects of high humidity (I’m convinced that even the strongest chemical can’t fight humid beach air). Inspired by the Kyle wrote about last week, I've decided to stop fighting the frizz. I'm on the hunt for summer hair accessories that will look as chic at the office as they do on the beach.

Here's what I've found so far, clockwise from top left: , and

If you have any other tips for hiding frizz, or getting rid of it altogether, please share!

This entry was posted on 2:45 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 Fashion World

HIT COUNTER

Live Online Songs

      © COPYRIGHT 2008 MastiMella.com. All rights reserved.
     Advertisement | WebSite Contract | Link Exchange | Contact Us