Custom Search

JEWELLERY  

SHOAIB SIDDIQUI infobyshoaib

Simple Design; extraordinary elegance.

In 1988 I graduated with a degree in English Literature and did the obvious thing: I built a bench, set it up in the living room of a long suffering friend and began to make jewellery.

Over the years I've employed various friends and craftsmen to help me as the business has grown but a few years ago I scaled everything down and now work alone again. This allows me to be close to home and to work more acceptable hours so that I can annoy my children more often and more effectively.

I aim to design jewellery that is classic and yet distinctive; unusual but still suitable for everyday wear. Browse the categories to the left or contact me if there is something special that you would like me to make for you.

This entry was posted on 3:26 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 Fashion World

HIT COUNTER

Live Online Songs

      © COPYRIGHT 2008 MastiMella.com. All rights reserved.
     Advertisement | WebSite Contract | Link Exchange | Contact Us